I really like the way you have structured the text and the image. For some reason, it's a really artistic way of displaying the text but also showing the artist clearly. You have also used a variety of magazine features, such as a pull quote and I really like how you have displayed his name in the DPS title. It's also really artistic and a unique way to show his name, which would make your magazine stand out. The artist is wearing typical attire worn by many R'n'B artists which give us an insight to the genre of music the artist specialises in. I also like how you have included the interview questions which give an insight to the character of the artist and also give us an insight to his artistry. Also, I really like how he has posed-makes him look mysterious and serious.The layout of the text is structured and organised, making it easy to read. However, here are the flaws of your work. The font does not suit the R'n'B genre, it looks more suited for a indie artist, jazz, classical music-but definitely not R'n'B. The title font, text of interview and pull quote must be changed. Additionally, the questions and the answers can get mixed up as the questions should be in another colour, making it easy for the reader to separate question from answer. There is no page number or magazine name (as a way of branding) but this could be because you are using your case studies and they do not include these features(?). Also, is this all in one page? Is it horizontal or vertical? Because it's as if the page is horizontal and the text is going on the other page. DPS are two pages. If you could make this more clear that would be great. I also think you lack an introduction to the artist. Who is he? How long has he been doing this? You have just jumped straight into the interview! Nonetheless, a good DPS with a pinch of flaws.
This DPS looks professional as the layout is clear and concise. The image of the cover star is exceptional and the way he has posed gives him the impression that he is serious about his music career. I like the font as it is easy for the eye. The title stands out making it eye catching for the reader. The colours are nice and neutral. The pull quote is a good magazine feature which has been used well. The only negative I can see is that the subheadings are bit small and would make the layout better if it was slightly larger. Overall a very skillful and efficient DPS.
I really like the way you have structured the text and the image. For some reason, it's a really artistic way of displaying the text but also showing the artist clearly. You have also used a variety of magazine features, such as a pull quote and I really like how you have displayed his name in the DPS title. It's also really artistic and a unique way to show his name, which would make your magazine stand out. The artist is wearing typical attire worn by many R'n'B artists which give us an insight to the genre of music the artist specialises in. I also like how you have included the interview questions which give an insight to the character of the artist and also give us an insight to his artistry. Also, I really like how he has posed-makes him look mysterious and serious.The layout of the text is structured and organised, making it easy to read. However, here are the flaws of your work. The font does not suit the R'n'B genre, it looks more suited for a indie artist, jazz, classical music-but definitely not R'n'B. The title font, text of interview and pull quote must be changed. Additionally, the questions and the answers can get mixed up as the questions should be in another colour, making it easy for the reader to separate question from answer. There is no page number or magazine name (as a way of branding) but this could be because you are using your case studies and they do not include these features(?). Also, is this all in one page? Is it horizontal or vertical? Because it's as if the page is horizontal and the text is going on the other page. DPS are two pages. If you could make this more clear that would be great. I also think you lack an introduction to the artist. Who is he? How long has he been doing this? You have just jumped straight into the interview! Nonetheless, a good DPS with a pinch of flaws.
ReplyDeleteThis DPS looks professional as the layout is clear and concise. The image of the cover star is exceptional and the way he has posed gives him the impression that he is serious about his music career. I like the font as it is easy for the eye. The title stands out making it eye catching for the reader. The colours are nice and neutral. The pull quote is a good magazine feature which has been used well. The only negative I can see is that the subheadings are bit small and would make the layout better if it was slightly larger.
ReplyDeleteOverall a very skillful and efficient DPS.